Inspirations for a spring fashion uniform

I love a uniform.  Day or night, I like to keep my options limited to things I love and know work for my body and style.  Budget and time constraints keep this easy as 7 minutes or less to get dressed in the morning leaves little room for trial and error.  I've spent way too much time in leggings and sweatshirts this winter and look forward to a fresh 'uniform' that's kid friendly and comfortable but with more style than black lycra.
Here's a round up of my spring uniform inspirations:

STRIPES:
Stripes are easy and always make me feel somewhat put together:








































































THE MILITARY JACKET:
In Chicago in the spring, fall and winter, it's pretty much all about the outerwear.








































































Sincerely Jules
THE BUTTON DOWN:
I love a denim button down.  This J.Crew number is my go-to.  The tied look is fresh for spring.



THE FLOWY TOP:
There's something about the flowy top that's both dressy and easy. 

THE SLIGHTLY EDGY SHOE:
So I know that a lot of the women in these street style photos are wearing shoes that you simply would not tromp to the park in.  But there's something to be said for the way you feel when you're wearing cute shoes.  And shoes can take an outfit to a totally different level.  Whether they're high top sneakers or a great loafer, if they're comfortable, then why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...