Stone Creek Camp in Big Sky Country: eco getaway heaven

I got an email today from a great friend who happens to be co-owner of the award winning and aesthetically glorious architecture firm Hufft Projects.  Their firm focuses on sustainable design practices and has many LEED certified projects so it's no surprise the she too has an eye for the best and latest in green design.  Her email reminded me of the online magazine Pure Green Living which I've blogged about before but totally forgot about.

Well thanks for the reminder, Jess because I found heaven in that magazine...Stone Creek Camp in Bigfork Montana!






Anyone not sold?  This eco-friendly estate utilizes indoor outdoor living at its best.  Imagine having a family or friends reunion here surrounded by all this beauty and the people you love most.  They say that's what heaven is like, right?


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful find! Lets go! Thanks for the great post Heath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat place to see! Thanks for sharing :-)
    I haven't been reading blogs :-( This makes me sad so today I'm reading while in the car!
    I am starting a 10 week workout program tomorrow that includes a huge nutritional awareness. I am going to make your seed bars that you shared on my blog....can't wait to try them!

    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...