DIY Halloween Decor

Here's a quick, easy, inexpensive and fun idea for Halloween decor in honor of our batty house these days!

What you'll need:

  • 1 roll black foam paper (purchased at JoAnn Fabric)
  • Scissors
  • white chalk
  • hole punch
  • bat stencil (I just drew my own free-hand but there are printable versions on Pinterest)
  • monofilament multi-purpose string (like fishing wire or picture hanging wire)
  • clothes pins or clips
  • hot glue gun
Fold the black paper and trace half a bat at the fold.  Cut.

Fold the bats at the center and punch holes at the top to resemble the eyes.  Punch holes at the ends of the wings and thread string from one side to the next.  

I used three different strings and hung them from a tree in my front yard to my front lights and another tree.  Because it's so windy, I had to hot glue the bats in place but if you do this inside, they shouldn't slide.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. with new information. I have found it extremely useful.

    carpet tiles supplier in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your blog i have known many thing .This blog has relly helped people,and contains lots of information regarding barrier cream many other cream.We also provide This type of product, you should try our product.

    Baby Eczema
    Bruise Cream

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...