affordable wall art

Affordable and inspired wall art can easily be found online if you know where to look.  Here are my favorite sources to help you add a personalized and finishing touch to your home.

Minted
Minted is probably my favorite resource right now.  There's a great selection and it's a user-friendly shopping experience.




Kristi Kohut- A Chicago-based designer.  Read her guide to Chicago art galleries.





2.  Etsy
I could get lost on Etsy for hours, but I especially like that I'm "shopping small" so to speak.  There's beautiful things to be found on Etsy!






3.  Society 6
You can even make phone cases out of the art on Society 6.  There's plenty of choose from here.





4. Artfully walls
I love how Artfully walls puts the art into galleries so you can shop the gallery or see how your favorite piece would look in a group.  They also do a good job of dividing things into style and price.




Now that you have your art, here's a tutorial from The Everygirl on how to curate and hang a gallery art wall.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...