Family Room Inspiration: Organic Modern

After living in our home for almost a year, I think I'm ready to start making some commitments to the interior design.  We renovated a home recently and did so relatively quickly, so it's felt okay (and been necessary) to wait and really consider the interiors.  While it would be amazing to design on an unlimited budget, I actually like the challenge of finding pieces that work together and are personally valuable without breaking the budget.  Here's my inspiration for our family room.  I'm really looking forward to starting the search for similar pieces.  Family Room Inspiration: Organic Modern




Have you ever used Polyvore to design a room or an outfit?  It's incredibly fun and really useful.  There were items that I thought I loved for the room that just didn't work together once I laid it all out.  With that being said, I still think it's important to have an open mind and keep your eyes open; "they" say every room should have something unexpected to make it really stand out.  Are you working on anything at home? I would love to see your room inspirations too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...