how to feel sexier (even while pregnant)

What makes you feel sexy?  What about when you're pregnant?  While there are so many beautiful things I love about being pregnant, there are some things that make me feel less than, well, sexy.  But I'm trying to focus on the positive, so here are a few things I've found (or think I need :) to add a little skip to my 32 week pregnant step.


how to feel sexier (even while pregnant)

Bright nail polish: 
I'm not usually one to get a manicure often, but this summer I can't get enough coral and orange red (Essie Clam Bake is a nice option).

A simple and slight gold ring (or 2, 3, or 4): 
With the bright polish and a little tan...love!  These gold rings by Jennifer Meyer  are on my wish list!

A lacy bra: 
Besides the baby, there are 2 other benefits of gaining pregnancy weight ;).  This Luxe The Label bra is so pretty, comfortable and priced right!  I especially love it under a white tank.

Big bold earrings: 
It's hot, hair is up and there's something so fun about oversized earrings in the summer.  I've had my eye on this pair of J.Crew of tassel earrings.

Cute yet casual summer shoes:
My husband's cousin was wearing the cutest orange pair of Swedish Hasbeens over the 4th holiday and she looked so effortlessly stylish and darling.  Supposedly they're really comfortable too...a must while pregnant!

Rosy cheeks:
RMS beauty lip to cheek makeup is my favorite makeup I've bought in years.  It's the secret to the J.Crew model glow and is now available to the rest of us via RMS beauty.  I use it for both lips and cheeks and instantly feel better and brighter when I put it on.  And it's coconut oil based, organic and free of harmful chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...