Paleo Carrot Bread with a side of fatty food for thought: A G&P weekly bite

I baked this paleo almond flour bread to bring to my in-laws cabin for the weekend.  Most of it didn't make it....

For the carrot bread:
I used the Against All Grain recipe for Almond Flour Zucchini Bread but used 1 cup of carrots (diced to a rice consistency in a food processor) instead of zucchini.  I also cut the honey just a bit (3 Tbs instead of 4).  You can always drizzle a bit of honey over the top if you wish.  It was really SO good!

And for the butter topping: 
I put a little real butter on top....
Have you seen the latest Time Magazine article: Ending the War on Fat.  I just finished reading it and I would highly suggest trying to get your hands on it!  It's nice to see that this whole fat issue is finally going mainstream.  Here are a few of my personal highlights from the article:



And finally!! :)
If you want to read more about the topic and don't have a subscription to Time online, here's a post I did a while back on fat : Is fat good for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...