Peeled Juice Bar: a review

I love when new restaurants and coffee shops open in my neighborhood.  Yesterday, we visited the recently opened Peeled at North and Sheffield for a little pick me up.  It's a very clean, sunny and fresh feeling space with a great selection of juices, smoothies and breakfast items.  They use local and organic REAL fruits, vegetables and nut milks in their drinks...a welcomed change.  It may seem like an odd choice for such a cold day, but tasted like the splash of color these days sometimes lack. 

Sam and I split (and loved) the "Forever Young" juice and our friend Gina thoroughly enjoyed the "Love Note" smoothie. Sam also loved the Love Note as Gina was nice enough to share with my slobbery, but so cute little guy...how could you resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...