4 ingredient chocolate brownie bites



Oliver is currently telling me he "need more brownie"....done!  These chocolate "brownie" bites contain protein, healthy fats and no refined sugars making them an ideal snack or breakfast.

I know we've all seen a million recipes for this kind of "ball", but I really like this recipe from Fit Foodie Finds (check out all her great recipes and ideas).

Here's why I like them:
1.  They require only 4 ingredients that I already had in my pantry and are easy to make in about 5 minutes.

2.  The dates give a nice balanced sweetness, but they're not too sweet.  Plus, the dates provide lots of fiber, vitamins and minerals that sugar lacks.  I used organic pitted deglet noir dates.

3.  My husband and kids love them.  While Oliver will pretty much eat anything, the other two are picky!

4.  They satisfy my never-ending need for a quick and easy healthy snack for all of us.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely try this recipe! Perfect when you're looking for something sweet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...