4 fresh spring fashion inspirations

As most of us sit here snowed in and bundled up, it's hard not to dream about the warm and sunny months ahead.  Here are 4 spring fashion inspirations for a fresh but not overly trendy new look.  Oh how I can't wait to shed some layers!

The SLIT:
The skirt is back.  It's not super short, but still sexy.  Go ahead and show a little leg!


                  




123 / 4 / 56

The CROP:
I'm loving this cropped look.  Just a little midriff works best in my opinion, unless you're somewhere fabulous, say Capri!  In which case go for something like the third look by Michael Kors.



123

The JUMPSUIT:
This look is actually quite versatile and easy.  I just bought one and really love it.  A super stylish friend convinced me I can wear it summer or winter dressed up or down.  Throw on gold hoops and you're done.  I live for pieces like that!





1/ 2/ 3

The FLARE:
Aren't you kind of ready for a new silhouette?!  Come summer I love jean flares with sky-high heels and a slinky tank.  Simple and very 70s!





1234

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...