meet the flackers

I love to grocery shop...or at least I used to.  Shopping with a 15 month old is a challenge and there's little time for frolicking in the aisles and label reading these days.  On a recent trip to Whole Foods I stumbled upon Flackers and without investigating the details I threw them in the cart...glad I did!


They're super tasty, crunchy and are made with a few real, quality ingredients and no sugar.  They're also high in protein and fiber as well as healthy fats making them a great substitute to your regular old crackers.  The "doctors in the kitchen" who make these crackers (literally medical doctors) also have a blog where I found this recipe for a raw (read nutrient dense) sunflower seed pate perfect for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...